Like A Pro
1. Remove foil with foil cutter from your wine bottle
2. Just pierce the wine cork’s center and twist clockwise to open the bottle
3. Push the middle notch on the lever to rest on the bottle’s opening, and pull the lever up
4. Push the notch on the end of the lever to the wine bottle’s opening, and pull the handle until the cork comes clean out
5. Pour wine into a HiCoup Decanter to enhance your wine’s blooming aromas
With the double-hinged lever, uncorking a wine bottle is a breeze. Simply insert the easy to use corkscrew into the neck, hook the first notch of the lever and pull the cork out halfway. Next, reposition the second notch on the ledge and pull out the cork.